Products We Sell
looking for business opportunities?
Join Our Team
Come join one of the fastest growing company in New Jersey. We are looking for a full-time Warehouse Associate to join our third shift and support our branch in Hillside, NJ.
As our Warehouse Associate, here are some of the duties the position will be doing:
- Pulling/picking tickets
- Restocking shelves correctly; maintaining bin locations and labels; returning stock to proper locations
- Assist sales staff in locating parts
- Prepare orders for shipment by boxing and labeling items accurately
- Operating wire machine according to procedure
- Operating forklift to move pallets and other heavy materials
- Keeping shipping area, warehouse aisles and walkway, pipe yard and parking lot clean and free of any safety hazards
- Assist the sales counter associates on the sales counter when needed and works Saturday when scheduled
Top Performers will have a caring attitude that is reflected in the quality of their work, manifested in attention to detail, taking pride in their work. They will demonstrate a willingness to accept performance feedback in a professional manner, in order to develop and grow in the position. They will be dependable, taking only scheduled time off, communicating well with manages, supervisor, and coworkers. Bottom-line – we want a team player!
Here are other things that will are REQUIRED for the position:
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills
- Basic computer skills
- Pass Forklift certification training
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to lift 50 lbs or more
- Ability to reach and stretch without personal injury
- Must be able to pass a drug test
We offer a competitive pay, benefits package, and a great working environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose-driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join Power Photo – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
We employ extraordinary people who do meaningful work that has a tangible impact on the lives of individuals all over the world. And we aspire to make extraordinary things possible for each other, for our customers, and for you. We’ve been doing this for over 20 years. And we’re just as passionate about it today as when we founded the company in 1995.
A day in the life
Provide top notch customer service in a fast paced environment
De-escalate calls while delivering difficult messages to customers in a way that creates a positive customer experience
Maintain high-performance metrics including average handle time, after call work, quality, adherence, as well as customer satisfaction
Be able to make the right decision while keeping the customer and company in mind
Ability to work independently while doing what’s best for our customers
Involved with all aspects of customer service, including solving problems, answering questions and working with customers to ensure fantastic service